Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Courage

"God only knows what successes are in my future, in our futures, but I'm one hundred percent certain that whatever they may be, the only way to achieve them will be to continue risking, taking chances and showing outrageous courage."
"Your fear of "NO" is the only thing standing between you and greatness."

What do you need to do today that you've been procrastinating about because you fear what someone else will think or that you might hear "NO?" If you don't make that call the answer is automatically "NO." And do you know what else...others aren't thinking about you, they are thinking about themselves and their problems! And maybe your phone call can help them solve their problem. I'm certainly not perfect, I can still procrastinate too. All I know is that after I do what I know I should do (make the phone call) I feel really good about myself whether the answer is yes or no because I had the courage to do it! Like the Nike commercial says "Just Do It!"

No comments:

Post a Comment