Monday, May 10, 2010

Fail Your Way To Success

"Failure is something that we all need to embrace... to me, failing is like a big test. The more you fail, the closer you are to succeeding." - Todd Chism

Ever wonder why less than 5% of the population is considered "successful?" We're conditioned from a young age to feel that failure is bad. I think that the main reason we don't like to fail is that we think we are wasting our time doing whatever it is that we're failing at. It's easy to quit and tell ourselves...I'm going to do something that I can see immediate results (reward). What I've found is that every failure is a stepping stone to success as long as we ask ourselves the question...what is the lesson here? When we learn the lesson and correct course we are back on the road to success.

No comments:

Post a Comment